Sunday, August 28, 2005

Loopy's Soundtrack

A buddy did this a long time ago. I kind of started the project, and forgot about it, and came across my draft when I was looking for something on my computer. The idea? If your life were a movie, pick the soundtrack.

Opening Credits: Gorillaz - "Clint Eastwood"

Waking up: Concrete Blonde - "Everybody Knows"

Average Day: Matchbox 20 - "Unwell"

First Date: Pixies - "Here Comes Your Man"

Falling in Love: Norah Jones - "Come Away with Me"

Love Scene: Debussy - "Clair de Lune"

Sex Scene: Nine Inch Nails – "The Only Time"

Fight Scene: Violent Femmes - "Kiss Off"

Breaking Up: Indigo Girls - "Fill it up Again"

Together: Bic Runga - "Sway"

Wedding Scene: Sister Hazel - "All for You"

Secret Love: Morrissey - "The More You Ignore Me"

Life's Ok: Jack Johnson - "Never Know"

Mental Breakdown: REM - "Find the River"

Driving: Luna - "Moon Palace"

Learning a Lesson: Fiona Apple - "Never is a Promise"

Deep Thought: Dave Matthews Band - "Grey Street"

Flashback to Childhood: BJ Thomas - "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head"

Partying: Madonna - "Ray of Light"

Happy Dance: Sublime - "Santeria"

Regretting: Tracy Chapman - "At This Point in My Life"

Long Night Alone: Karla Bonoff - "Falling Star"

Death Scene: Melissa Etheridge - "Letting Go"

Closing Credits: Tori Amos - "Tear in Your Hand"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Raindrops keep falling on my head" reminds me of my childhood too. I guess because my friend and I used to sing it in the car going up to Lake Tahoe and drive my mom crazy. Cool list. :-)

Anonymous said...

Awesome idea. Anyone who opens with Clint Eastwood rocks.

Anonymous said...

When you go to that site that tells you what song was #1 on the day you were born, "Raindrops Keep Fallin' On my Head" was the song for the day I hatched. :o)

Bingoguy said...

I've always meant to do this EXACT thing. I saw it done on someone's site a few years ago. I started to do it but I think I put way too much thought into finding the PRECISE song to match the idea.